Clearly Explain Your Value Proposition
Research shows that the Executive Summary is often the only part of a bid response or proposal that is read by senior customer decision-makers. Time you spend on the Executive Summary is more important than time you spend on any other part of your proposal.
Learn how to win 88% of the bids you respond to – that’s Shipley’s win rate over a 3-year period, as audited by Ernst & Young (see www.shipleywins.com.au for audit report).
- Have a clear template for an Executive Summary that makes it easy to write
- Your writing will be compelling because it will be about your customer’s issues
- Keep your solution team and your subcontractors on-message
- Cut proposal development time and cost
- Every proposal you are involved in will be more coherent and consistent … and more likely to win
Brought to you by Coalface Dialogue in association with Shipley Asia Pacific